My daytime running lights on my 2000 chevy tahoe just quit working one day. All my other lights work, I've changed the bulbs, I've checked all the fuses and I've even done the dome override button with the key on, just incase it was the cause. Where do I go now to look for the cause, and how can I fix it myself?
Daytime Running Lights on 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe42 reports
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
1 answerApril 23, 2011
1 answerMarch 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.
- the bulb are good but lite not working running lites
- Passenger window is out of track how can I get it back on track
- my automatic door mirrors have stopped working hoe can I repair