Dash and tail ights go out, and 15amp fuse is blowen at the box in engine compartment.
dash/taillights go out blow fuse(15) on 2002 Honda Civic
U HAVE A DIRECT SHORT IN SYSTEM SEEK DIAG AND EST
COMMENT by papafred ,
January 02, 2013
Thank you, but (DIAG AND EST)????, Yes really a rookie.
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sub Item 5: Replace Coolant ($60 - 75) in Silas, AL
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 261) in Seelyville, IN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 370) in Owls Head, ME
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($205 - 418) in Chaparral, NM
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($53 - 99) in Watson, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,020 - 1,059) in Knob Lick, KY