The dash lights that illuminate the speedometer and the tachometer have gone out. I am having a problem locating which fuse controls the dash lights. I have read the manual but I do not see any fuse abbreviation that indicates dash board light. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Also, my cigarette lighter has not worked in a few years. It has been replaced with a brand new piece and it still does not work. If that is also a fuse problem, which one is it?
Dashboard speedometer/tachometer lights have gone out. on 1993 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
- did they have a shoulder seat belt for the driver and passenger side?