The dash lights that illuminate the speedometer and the tachometer have gone out. I am having a problem locating which fuse controls the dash lights. I have read the manual but I do not see any fuse abbreviation that indicates dash board light. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Also, my cigarette lighter has not worked in a few years. It has been replaced with a brand new piece and it still does not work. If that is also a fuse problem, which one is it?
Dashboard speedometer/tachometer lights have gone out. on 1993 Saturn SC2
Asked by for the 1993 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1993 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Kaycee, WY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($291 - 370) in Hortense, GA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Rocky, OK
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($217 - 312) in Hickory, NC
- Drive Belt Replacement ($69 - 127) in Crum, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($165 - 224) in California, MD