This problem started a year ago but in the beginning only less than a minute and only when the weather temp. was low (close to or below 0 deg. cel.). Now is has become much worse and the instruments on/off can continue after start for 10-15 minutes even in quite warm weather. If the car is very heathed by the sun I never have this problem.
dashboard on/off blinking for several minutes after start - cold weather bad on 2000 Audi TT Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Quattro Questions
- Has anyone else had a problem with the convertible roof error?
- just bought this and getting to know the car
- What is the problems!!! Help if u can
- Had auxiliary water pump installed now engine is overheating changed thermostat
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
2000 Audi TT Quattro Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($906 - 1,023) in Altamont, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($60 - 87) in Hartford City, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($209 - 389) in North Pole, AK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($549 - 1,050) in Bradford, ME
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in North Judson, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($292 - 377) in North, VA