Lexus Gx470, Dashboard lights go out when automatic lighting sensor is activated. Problem sometimes goes away when I cycle the lights from auto to off. But now it appears to be getting worse.
Dashboard lights go out when automatic lighting sensor is activated on 2009 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2009 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 599) in Jacksonboro, SC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mickleton, NJ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($706 - 1,327) in Buffalo, SC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Coupland, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Drain & Refill ($44 - 56) in Lebanon, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 78) in Timblin, PA