I have a 2004 Odyssey = All dashboard lights are working except for the light for the clock and the tempurature gauge. any idea as to how to fix these 2 lights?
dashboard lights on 2004 Honda Odyssey
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 15, 2010
1 answerDecember 26, 2016
3 answersJanuary 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2004 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 987) in Johnstown, OH
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 180) in Jenera, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 271) in Wolcott, CT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Putnam Hall, FL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($155 - 231) in Milford, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($76 - 208) in Moscow, KS