On long trip and red light with "4WD" just started on this 6 hr trip
Dashboard light says "4WD" on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2010 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Berkley, MI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Deshler, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Forest Hills, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Brooktondale, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 113) in Marengo, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 357) in Mountain Home A F B, ID