When the Power Switch is in ON POSITION the DASH BOARD ALARM SIGNAL LIGHT HOLD is on. Please explain the reason.
Dashboard Light HOLD ON on 2005 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2005 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 250) in Camden Wyoming, DE
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($298 - 537) in Fairview, KY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mohawk, WV
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($80 - 96) in Mountain Top, PA
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($287 - 435) in Water Valley, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 267) in Moravia, NY