When I turn my headlights on, my dashboard and some of the lights in the center console do not come on. The first time this happen which was about four months ago. I went to the rear truck and pulled up the truck cover over the battery/spare tire and tapped the fused box. Looked inside and all my lights on the dash were back on, and the center console as well. Nextday driving to work hit a bump and they all went back off again. They have been that way sinces. I tried shaking and tapping the fuse box nothing. I have been trying to figure this problem for a while now. So before I take it to the shop, I was just wondering if anyone had some good suggestions to this problem?
Dashboard Light and some of the center console lights want come on. on 2007 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2007 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2007 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($254 - $394) in Saint John, IN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($733 - $1,036) in Newfane, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Aransas Pass, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($215 - $349) in Klawock, AK
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Windham, CT
- Window Switch Replacement ($196 - $717) in Seeley Lake, MT