All of the dashboard board displays stopped working this morning. I have not indicators for speed, gas, etc. Radio, headlights and blinkers work (but no clicking noise for the blinker). When the gauges are working, I constantly get the parking brake light on, the ABS and traction control lights on. There may even be the service engine soon light on too.
Dashboard Gauges Stop Working on 2000 BMW 328i
Asked by for the 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- What does it mean when I have problems starting my car only in the mornings?
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
2000 BMW 328i Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - $287) in Lindley, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,295 - $2,583) in Danielsville, GA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($282 - $359) in Witt, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($90 - $107) in Keene, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($585 - $1,220) in Causey, NM
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($620 - $878) in Fairfax, MO