All of the dashboard board displays stopped working this morning. I have not indicators for speed, gas, etc. Radio, headlights and blinkers work (but no clicking noise for the blinker). When the gauges are working, I constantly get the parking brake light on, the ABS and traction control lights on. There may even be the service engine soon light on too.
Dashboard Gauges Stop Working on 2000 BMW 328i
Asked by for the 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My hardtop is stuck half way up, how to reset it?
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
2000 BMW 328i Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Lindley, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Danielsville, GA
- Air Filter Replacement ($90 - $107) in Witt, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,218 - $1,531) in Keene, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($330 - $412) in Causey, NM
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,182 - $1,810) in Fairfax, MO