The instrument lights and tail lights (not the brake lights) went out at the same time. I have checked all the fuses and not sure what to try next. Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Dash & Tail lights not working on 1995 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by PassinGear,
May 17, 2010
Possibly the taillight relay is bad as I see all the parts stores carrying these
Dash lights come on when brake pedal is pushed. Car blew the Tail light dash light 20 amp fuse. It also blew the 20 amp fuse for the gear shift interlock solenoid. replaced both fuses now the dash lights come on when breaks are pushed. Break switch? ?
1 answerDecember 14, 2014
2 answersApril 18, 2013
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2009
1 answerSeptember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +