The instrument lights and tail lights (not the brake lights) went out at the same time. I have checked all the fuses and not sure what to try next. Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Dash & Tail lights not working on 1995 Toyota Corolla
Dash lights come on when brake pedal is pushed. Car blew the Tail light dash light 20 amp fuse. It also blew the 20 amp fuse for the gear shift interlock solenoid. replaced both fuses now the dash lights come on when breaks are pushed. Break switch? ?
1 answerDecember 14, 2014
2 answersApril 18, 2013
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2009
1 answerSeptember 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Greenwood, WI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($288 - $332) in Edison, NJ
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - $143) in Altura, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - $161) in Colburn, ID
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($811 - $922) in High Point, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - $380) in Pluckemin, NJ