when jgnition key is turned to the on position all of the system check lights come on, after engine starts the lights stay on. is this a big problem? please inform ASAP i am doing the deal on Monday, also the AC does not cool i can hear the compressor kick in but no cool air, third issues, on my test drive i noticed that the steering wheel feels stiff, it does not have that fluid feel like most power steering cars i drive, i must tell you that all of the 323I that i drive feels the same, please inform ASAP i don't want to do this deal if these are major problem issues, "costly"
dash system check lights wont go off when engine starts on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
- odbII not ready reading for vehicle smog, battery never disc, no codes, everything else passes, had vehicle for odbII not ready recommended and repaired crank case vent valve and 4 hoses, still get odbII not ready for smog