when jgnition key is turned to the on position all of the system check lights come on, after engine starts the lights stay on. is this a big problem? please inform ASAP i am doing the deal on Monday, also the AC does not cool i can hear the compressor kick in but no cool air, third issues, on my test drive i noticed that the steering wheel feels stiff, it does not have that fluid feel like most power steering cars i drive, i must tell you that all of the 323I that i drive feels the same, please inform ASAP i don't want to do this deal if these are major problem issues, "costly"
dash system check lights wont go off when engine starts on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Tolar, TX
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Bella Vista, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($363 - 923) in Corn, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Perry Point, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 266) in Racine, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Napavine, WA