when jgnition key is turned to the on position all of the system check lights come on, after engine starts the lights stay on. is this a big problem? please inform ASAP i am doing the deal on Monday, also the AC does not cool i can hear the compressor kick in but no cool air, third issues, on my test drive i noticed that the steering wheel feels stiff, it does not have that fluid feel like most power steering cars i drive, i must tell you that all of the 323I that i drive feels the same, please inform ASAP i don't want to do this deal if these are major problem issues, "costly"
dash system check lights wont go off when engine starts on 2000 BMW 323i
Asked by for the 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- What type of coolant do I use for my 1999 323i BMW
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($385 - 674) in Tolar, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Bella Vista, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Corn, OK
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($379 - 549) in Perry Point, MD
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 116) in Racine, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,125 - 1,243) in Napavine, WA