We recently encountered a problem with the dash light warning system, ABS-Brake/VSC-track off, engine icon,tire pressure warning icon, all light up and some go off&on, sometimes they all go off. This all can happen in a 2-3 hour trip.Have not yet performed a diagnostic check.
Dash lights/warning system on 2004 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2004 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($151 - 248) in Winona, MN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($146 - 210) in Clarkdale, GA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($266 - 459) in Sapello, NM
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($180 - 219) in Gresham, OR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($98 - 173) in Tower City, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,240 - 1,348) in Auburn, MA