I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma pickup....... The dash lights are out... I've tried to gain access to the bulbs, and I'm pretty handy , but I can't see to find access. I've removed the dash panels, ect. Still can't figure it out. Anyone have any advice?
Dash lights out on 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerApril 16, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- How to tighten the dash in front of pax airbag? Loose/rattles when driving.
- have no power at ac or blower switch,fuses are good.
- Where is the camshaft pos. actuator located on 2008 4 L. engine?
- My 4cylinder Tacoma starts for 5second then dies new fuel pump n coils p1300.
- My brake peddle is hard to push down