I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma pickup....... The dash lights are out... I've tried to gain access to the bulbs, and I'm pretty handy , but I can't see to find access. I've removed the dash panels, ect. Still can't figure it out. Anyone have any advice?
Dash lights out on 2004 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerApril 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one