I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma pickup....... The dash lights are out... I've tried to gain access to the bulbs, and I'm pretty handy , but I can't see to find access. I've removed the dash panels, ect. Still can't figure it out. Anyone have any advice?
Dash lights out on 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerApril 16, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- There's a whirring sound when I shut off the engine. Is this normal?
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
2004 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($429 - $1,181) in Bad Axe, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Bound Brook, NJ
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($110 - $152) in Columbia, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($184 - $231) in Ramona, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($241 - $294) in Annapolis, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,151 - $1,210) in Bevinsville, KY