I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma pickup....... The dash lights are out... I've tried to gain access to the bulbs, and I'm pretty handy , but I can't see to find access. I've removed the dash panels, ect. Still can't figure it out. Anyone have any advice?
Dash lights out on 2004 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerApril 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.