The gauges do not light up when the switch is turned on.The wiring harness has been put back together.It is located behind the dash panel driver side.Trying to figure out what color wire is for the gauge cluster lights Possibly been hooked to wrong wire
Dash lights do not work on gauges on 2002 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.