A few day ago while I was driving my dash lights turned off and I just now noticed that my tail light are out as well. I checked the fuses, the grounding, and also checked the light bulbs but everything looks good. Could the two have a connection? And what would be the fix? I have people telling me the relay or the light switch could be the answer. Help please?
Dash lights and Tail lights 1990 toyota camry on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
2 answersDecember 02, 2014
0 answersOctober 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?