A few day ago while I was driving my dash lights turned off and I just now noticed that my tail light are out as well. I checked the fuses, the grounding, and also checked the light bulbs but everything looks good. Could the two have a connection? And what would be the fix? I have people telling me the relay or the light switch could be the answer. Help please?
Dash lights and Tail lights 1990 toyota camry on 1990 Toyota Camry
2 answersDecember 02, 2014
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
0 answersOctober 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy