This has happened 2 or 3 mines in the last month. When I'm driving & stopped, ALL of the indicator & warning lights flicker on & blink for a 1-2 seconds, accompanied with a sound like a "wrong answer" buzzer on a gameshow. What in the world could cause this? Would it be something simple like a fuse going out to the dash lights?
Dash Lights All Flashing on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersNovember 05, 2014
2 answersNovember 01, 2013
1 answerOctober 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- My car will go into gear but will not move.
- My odometer and gear shift lights do not work at all during the day need to fix
- Check engine light comes on. Problem is repaired, within 100 miles new problem.
- What causes chattering from AC vent relay?
- Car just cut off when I was driving and now want start but will turn over