This has happened 2 or 3 mines in the last month. When I'm driving & stopped, ALL of the indicator & warning lights flicker on & blink for a 1-2 seconds, accompanied with a sound like a "wrong answer" buzzer on a gameshow. What in the world could cause this? Would it be something simple like a fuse going out to the dash lights?
Dash Lights All Flashing on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersNovember 05, 2014
2 answersNovember 01, 2013
1 answerOctober 22, 2010
1 answerSeptember 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?