This has happened 2 or 3 mines in the last month. When I'm driving & stopped, ALL of the indicator & warning lights flicker on & blink for a 1-2 seconds, accompanied with a sound like a "wrong answer" buzzer on a gameshow. What in the world could cause this? Would it be something simple like a fuse going out to the dash lights?
Dash Lights All Flashing on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersNovember 05, 2014
2 answersNovember 01, 2013
1 answerOctober 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- Changing flywheel! So expensive it,who will do it? Need help
- After driving for a short distance, the car goes in to neutral while moving.
- I have put A brand-new battery and starter on my 2001 Chevy impala. It want cran
- Everytime I turn my air conditioner off, the car starts clicking, loudly? Help?
- Had car checked the test come replace gas cap I replaced gas cap