My dash lights comes on. But when the head lights come on, the dash lights goes off. What is wrong.
Dash Lights on 2000 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by Jim Taddei,
April 07, 2011
Perhaps the dash light dimmer control on your 2000 Buick Regal is all the way off.
COMMENT by Visitor,
April 09, 2011
The radio light goes out too.
2 answersJune 16, 2011
2 answersMarch 28, 2010
0 answersSeptember 19, 2010
2 answersNovember 22, 2013
0 answersSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?