My dash lights comes on. But when the head lights come on, the dash lights goes off. What is wrong.
Dash Lights on 2000 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
April 07, 2011
Perhaps the dash light dimmer control on your 2000 Buick Regal is all the way off.
COMMENT by Visitor ,
April 09, 2011
The radio light goes out too.
2 answersJune 16, 2011
2 answersMarch 28, 2010
2 answersNovember 22, 2013
0 answersSeptember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2000 Buick Regal Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($173 - 245) in East Poultney, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($436 - 571) in Orient, ME
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($99 - 129) in Bowling Green, FL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($236 - 328) in Antigo, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($482 - 544) in Mammoth, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - 84) in Eastwood, KY