How do you change the lights behind the instrument panel in the dash? The lights on the tachometer and speedometer need changing. They go out or don't come on.
Dash Lights on 1995 Mazda B3000
1 answerApril 19, 2014
1 answerJune 05, 2009
3 answersAugust 04, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
- stutters into 4th around 75 mph or in high rev
- help can;t get truck to start.
- That's my truck come equipped with the AC high pressure sensor and if it does can you please tell me where it is located
- Why won't my 1999 mazda b3000 not crank
- My ABS light is on. I just had the tie rod, brakes, and rotors replaced. Plus brand new tires, alignments and oils change. Should I be concerned?