dash lights won't dim they're stuck on high and cant adjust them with the dimmer
dash lights on 2005 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
3 answersFebruary 27, 2014
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
1 answerSeptember 18, 2016
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy