The light behind the tachometer in my dash quit working and makes the left side of my dash hard to see after dark. I have a lot of Mechanical and Eletrical background and install the Conveyor systems that help set the intire dash panel systems in the cars and trucks at the Ford plant. Is there a fix once you remove the Dash panel?
Dash Lights on 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
0 answersJanuary 13, 2015
3 answersAugust 14, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2009
1 answerApril 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?