When I turn on the headlights, the dashlights go out???
dash lights on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
BEST ANSWER by Russ,
May 08, 2009
Are your park lights working? The park lights also supply power for the dash back lighting. If the park lights are working then check the dash lights fuse. If there is no power the fuse then the fault could be the dash light dimmer switch.
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?