When I turn on the headlights, the dashlights go out???
dash lights on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
BEST ANSWER by Russ,
May 08, 2009
Are your park lights working? The park lights also supply power for the dash back lighting. If the park lights are working then check the dash lights fuse. If there is no power the fuse then the fault could be the dash light dimmer switch.
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?