When I turn on the headlights, the dashlights go out???
dash lights on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
May 08, 2009
Are your park lights working? The park lights also supply power for the dash back lighting. If the park lights are working then check the dash lights fuse. If there is no power the fuse then the fault could be the dash light dimmer switch.
Reported by himswim and 11 others for the Chevrolet Cavalier12 reports
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($349 - 1,142) in Waldo, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aberdeen, MD
- Brake Drum Replacement ($250 - 481) in Madras, OR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($233 - 513) in Gamerco, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($244 - 276) in Fort Polk, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($640 - 682) in Sumrall, MS