When the doors are unlocked or locked with the key or manually all of the dash lights (radio,climate control knobs, Shifter ect.) will flash like it suppose to but when I turn on the head lights none of theses lights will be on. I have gone through the book but nothing is written about if they can be turned on or off. Any ideas? Is there a magic switch I can not find?
dash lights on 2006 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2006 Toyota Sienna
3 answersJanuary 19, 2011
0 answersNovember 08, 2014
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
2 answersMarch 26, 2011
2 answersNovember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Emlyn, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Clarksburg, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($260 - $413) in Columbus, NE
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($353 - $442) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($274 - $496) in Spiritwood, ND
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($163 - $681) in Liberty Center, OH