When the doors are unlocked or locked with the key or manually all of the dash lights (radio,climate control knobs, Shifter ect.) will flash like it suppose to but when I turn on the head lights none of theses lights will be on. I have gone through the book but nothing is written about if they can be turned on or off. Any ideas? Is there a magic switch I can not find?
dash lights on 2006 Toyota Sienna
3 answersJanuary 19, 2011
0 answersNovember 08, 2014
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
2 answersNovember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .