When the doors are unlocked or locked with the key or manually all of the dash lights (radio,climate control knobs, Shifter ect.) will flash like it suppose to but when I turn on the head lights none of theses lights will be on. I have gone through the book but nothing is written about if they can be turned on or off. Any ideas? Is there a magic switch I can not find?
dash lights on 2006 Toyota Sienna
3 answersJanuary 19, 2011
0 answersNovember 08, 2014
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
2 answersMarch 26, 2011
2 answersNovember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- how does the igniter affect each cyl reason i have a miss fire in bank 2
- AWD & TRAC lite on, NO Cruise, rad fans on constant, all at once. what to do ?
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?