When the doors are unlocked or locked with the key or manually all of the dash lights (radio,climate control knobs, Shifter ect.) will flash like it suppose to but when I turn on the head lights none of theses lights will be on. I have gone through the book but nothing is written about if they can be turned on or off. Any ideas? Is there a magic switch I can not find?
dash lights on 2006 Toyota Sienna
3 answersJanuary 19, 2011
0 answersNovember 08, 2014
2 answersMarch 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($160 - 252) in Emlyn, KY
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Clarksburg, IN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($838 - 1,310) in Columbus, NE
- Valve Adjustment ($547 - 686) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($965 - 1,189) in Spiritwood, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Liberty Center, OH