Why does brakes warning light come on for no reason?
dash lights on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
ANSWER by lawrenceg,
October 28, 2009
There must be a reason. There are several "brake" lights, so it needs to be determined as to which one it is. You may have low brake fluid, emergency brake on or the switch is bad, or a hydraulic issue with the braking system. You may also have an ABS issue too.
1 answerMay 07, 2009
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.