Why does brakes warning light come on for no reason?
dash lights on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
October 28, 2009
There must be a reason. There are several "brake" lights, so it needs to be determined as to which one it is. You may have low brake fluid, emergency brake on or the switch is bad, or a hydraulic issue with the braking system. You may also have an ABS issue too.
Reported by himswim and 11 others for the Chevrolet Cavalier12 reports
1 answerMay 07, 2009
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($250 - 481) in Lakeside, MI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($197 - 262) in Caguas, PR
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($61 - 110) in Greenview, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($236 - 305) in Hope, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($640 - 682) in Oliver Springs, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - 274) in West Unity, OH