Why does brakes warning light come on for no reason?
dash lights on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
ANSWER by lawrenceg,
October 28, 2009
There must be a reason. There are several "brake" lights, so it needs to be determined as to which one it is. You may have low brake fluid, emergency brake on or the switch is bad, or a hydraulic issue with the braking system. You may also have an ABS issue too.
1 answerMay 07, 2009
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?