Not all my dash lights are working. I've check the fuses but they are ok. What can I do?
Dash lights on 1995 Ford Ranger
2 answersFebruary 04, 2010
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
Verified for the Ford Ranger15 reports
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
4 answersOctober 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Eldred, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in Frazer, MT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 167) in Troy, ME
- 150,000 Mile Service ($505 - 762) in Clarksburg, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Salem, SD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bayport, MN