I replaced the factory stereo with a new pioneer. Then the tail lights and dash lights didn't work, so I replaced the fuse and the tail lights started working, but no dash lights. I read on here to disconnect the orange wire, I did this and still have tail lights but no dash lights. Please help I to drive cross country on tuesday for christmas and would really love to be able to see gas, speedometer, ect.
dash lights on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Camry76 reports
3 answersFebruary 27, 2014
1 answerSeptember 18, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1990 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($226 - 296) in Lenoxville, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($158 - 218) in Helena, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($99 - 129) in Vernon Hills, IL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Clarks Hill, SC
- Water Pump Replacement ($330 - 912) in Columbus, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 124) in River Edge, NJ