I replaced the factory stereo with a new pioneer. Then the tail lights and dash lights didn't work, so I replaced the fuse and the tail lights started working, but no dash lights. I read on here to disconnect the orange wire, I did this and still have tail lights but no dash lights. Please help I to drive cross country on tuesday for christmas and would really love to be able to see gas, speedometer, ect.
dash lights on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
3 answersFebruary 27, 2014
1 answerMay 08, 2011
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test