I replaced the factory stereo with a new pioneer. Then the tail lights and dash lights didn't work, so I replaced the fuse and the tail lights started working, but no dash lights. I read on here to disconnect the orange wire, I did this and still have tail lights but no dash lights. Please help I to drive cross country on tuesday for christmas and would really love to be able to see gas, speedometer, ect.
dash lights on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
3 answersFebruary 27, 2014
1 answerSeptember 18, 2016
1 answerMay 08, 2011
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy