lights where speedometer is won't come on. all the other dash lights are on. I checked the fuses they are all ok.
dash light won't work on 1996 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
February 11, 2009
Sounds like the bulb is burnt out. If you are going to pull it apart to replace the bulb, I recommend replacing all the illumination bulbs.
1 answerJanuary 11, 2015
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2012
3 answersMay 11, 2013
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car