lights where speedometer is won't come on. all the other dash lights are on. I checked the fuses they are all ok.
dash light won't work on 1996 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
February 11, 2009
Sounds like the bulb is burnt out. If you are going to pull it apart to replace the bulb, I recommend replacing all the illumination bulbs.
1 answerJanuary 11, 2015
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2012
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hamburg, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 331) in Umatilla, OR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Malone, FL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($419 - 529) in Beulah, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($485 - 1,534) in Happy, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($150 - 555) in Castaner, PR