lights where speedometer is won't come on. all the other dash lights are on. I checked the fuses they are all ok.
dash light won't work on 1996 Honda Accord
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
February 11, 2009
Sounds like the bulb is burnt out. If you are going to pull it apart to replace the bulb, I recommend replacing all the illumination bulbs.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJanuary 11, 2015
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2012
3 answersMay 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.