lights where speedometer is won't come on. all the other dash lights are on. I checked the fuses they are all ok.
dash light won't work on 1996 Honda Accord
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
February 11, 2009
Sounds like the bulb is burnt out. If you are going to pull it apart to replace the bulb, I recommend replacing all the illumination bulbs.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJanuary 11, 2015
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2012
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told