the vehicle has been in for repair of the clock spring three times, each time it effected the dash lights, when the repairs were done the dash lights quit flickering, we have checked for shorts, bad connections, all fuses are in good working order, the front control module and the entire front fuse box was just replaced. but i'am still having the ligjt problem, any suggestions will be welcome.
dash light flicker constantly at night, switch selector has on effect. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.