the vehicle has been in for repair of the clock spring three times, each time it effected the dash lights, when the repairs were done the dash lights quit flickering, we have checked for shorts, bad connections, all fuses are in good working order, the front control module and the entire front fuse box was just replaced. but i'am still having the ligjt problem, any suggestions will be welcome.
dash light flicker constantly at night, switch selector has on effect. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($70 - 130) in De Graff, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($298 - 1,105) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 285) in Wingate, IN
- 108,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in East Lynn, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($629 - 1,112) in Chittenango, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($496 - 562) in Tiff City, MO