How do I get to the dash light bulbs to replace them?
dash light bulbs on 1992 Chevrolet S10
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 18, 2010
You might find a free manual here with instructions: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
3 answersNovember 03, 2010
0 answersMay 31, 2010
1 answerMarch 10, 2013
0 answersApril 17, 2015
1 answerJune 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to