After driving InfinitiG20 for about 15 minutes, the MPH guage, RPM guage and temp guage goes to zero. The electronic guage that tells you how many miles you've driven will not register. There doesn't seem to be any problem with the engine, the car runs fine when this occurs. If you stop the engine for a while and restart the car the guages work fine for awhile and the same thing occurs. the mechanic couldn't find a problem. Help!
dash guage problem on 2001 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
- After driving there is a gas smell on the outside of my car driver side.
- Why is my account blowing warm air?
- how much for a headgasket replacement? how much for oil change ? tune up ?
- My fan is making a weird noise. Do u know what it might be. It just started.