After driving InfinitiG20 for about 15 minutes, the MPH guage, RPM guage and temp guage goes to zero. The electronic guage that tells you how many miles you've driven will not register. There doesn't seem to be any problem with the engine, the car runs fine when this occurs. If you stop the engine for a while and restart the car the guages work fine for awhile and the same thing occurs. the mechanic couldn't find a problem. Help!
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Does fog light come on with low beam head light
- What is that fuse in the inside box mini,small,etc.
- The car won't rev up. It idles fine but under throttle won't go past 2000 rpm.
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
2001 Infiniti G20 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($109 - 156) in Macy, IN
- 50,000 Mile Service ($105 - 174) in Parma, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($609 - 1,477) in Hatboro, PA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($369 - 538) in Orange Springs, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 383) in Lucedale, MS
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Cades, SC