First,all dash gauges and dash gauge lights stopped working.The rest of the dash lights still work.When first started,Driver Info. Center reads Fri. Jan 1st then flat lines.Today oil,volt, cruse and fasten belt lights came on and stay on. HELP!!!!!!! thank you steven d.
dash electrical on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
1 answerJanuary 14, 2011
1 answerJune 10, 2010
Verified for the Oldsmobile Aurora40 reports
0 answersApril 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- FIXED! Couldn't edit my original question...? Hwever Spot On PushRod, Loose term
- 03'Aurora Dead electrical system, only the starter solenoid clicks when jumped?
- Why won't my 98 Aurora start and run?
- Could the coils on my Aura be causing my car to die out after a minute running?
- the only window that opens is the drivers