First,all dash gauges and dash gauge lights stopped working.The rest of the dash lights still work.When first started,Driver Info. Center reads Fri. Jan 1st then flat lines.Today oil,volt, cruse and fasten belt lights came on and stay on. HELP!!!!!!! thank you steven d.
dash electrical on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
1 answerJanuary 14, 2011
1 answerJune 10, 2010
Verified for the Oldsmobile Aurora36 reports
0 answersApril 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- the only window that opens is the drivers
- Why car wont start or pass emission after getting tune up oil change spark plug?
- What to do if my transmission shifts hard occasionally but it doesn't leak fluid
- overheating? steering column wiring to headlights and security system problems?
- What will the fuse that goes to my stereo in my car be labeled as