First,all dash gauges and dash gauge lights stopped working.The rest of the dash lights still work.When first started,Driver Info. Center reads Fri. Jan 1st then flat lines.Today oil,volt, cruse and fasten belt lights came on and stay on. HELP!!!!!!! thank you steven d.
dash electrical on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
1 answerJanuary 14, 2011
1 answerJune 10, 2010
0 answersApril 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- My running lights and dash lights flicker even with car off.
- My car stalls or just dies. I changed crankshaft sensor , fuel pump, etc..
- When I accelerate I hear a clunking noise it only happens when I accelerate from a stopped position would that be an engine mount
- Where can I find the water pump housing for my Aurora or what other part can I use?
- Idling rough / Stall when you're coming to a red light Low rpm