once or twice a week when starting dash display and ac compressor dont work minutes or hours later on restart problem is gone
dash display and ac compressor donot come on on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in Parker, SD
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Donegal, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($183 - 343) in Ridgely, TN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($177 - 448) in Hawk Point, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 275) in Fowlerville, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in Paoli, IN