when driving my van the gauges on the dash board and the miles electrical board keeps going off and on the gauges on the dash board keeps swinging up and down the van starts and drives fine.
dash board gauges are going up and down and miles board keeps going off and on on 2005 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2005 Mazda MPV Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($586 - 833) in Germantown, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($141 - 224) in Americus, GA
- Alternator Replacement ($549 - 703) in Dripping Springs, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,008 - 2,673) in Highwood, MT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($515 - 668) in Ellwood City, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 1,513) in Blackwater, VA