The dash air conditioning switch is very difficult to push in to turn on or off. Similiar buttons work well, simple push in and out. The air button seems to be froze and we have to push fairly hard. Is this a simple fix? Is this button spring loaded? How do I replace it?
Dash Air Conditioning Button/Switch on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?