The dash air conditioning switch is very difficult to push in to turn on or off. Similiar buttons work well, simple push in and out. The air button seems to be froze and we have to push fairly hard. Is this a simple fix? Is this button spring loaded? How do I replace it?
Dash Air Conditioning Button/Switch on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather