Ok the lamp that is supposed to illuminate the AC/Heater damper controls has quit working. Can this lamp be replaced and how do you get to the blamed thing to replace it?
Dark at night on 2005 Honda CR-V
1 answerApril 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?