The cradle arm in the lower front end of the car has a metal bracket welded to it. The bracket houses a rubber bushing that is about 2" to 3" in diameter. This bushing has failed and looks to be falling apart in pieces. Do you know what this busing is for and will it be covered under warrantee? The car has 16,000 mi on it.
Damaged bushing on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- removed and reattached battery cables and now the car stalls and shuts off.
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m