The cradle arm in the lower front end of the car has a metal bracket welded to it. The bracket houses a rubber bushing that is about 2" to 3" in diameter. This bushing has failed and looks to be falling apart in pieces. Do you know what this busing is for and will it be covered under warrantee? The car has 16,000 mi on it.
Damaged bushing on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($294 - $549) in Margaret, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kountze, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($457 - $547) in Seminole, AL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - $483) in Manton, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($646 - $710) in Edgemont, SD
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($209 - $243) in Gracewood, GA