The cradle arm in the lower front end of the car has a metal bracket welded to it. The bracket houses a rubber bushing that is about 2" to 3" in diameter. This bushing has failed and looks to be falling apart in pieces. Do you know what this busing is for and will it be covered under warrantee? The car has 16,000 mi on it.
Damaged bushing on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by Visitor for the 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?