will it damage the motor if i continue to drive with only 3 cylinders working?
damage caused by driving on only 3 cylinders on 1990 Subaru Legacy
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1990 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 63) in Crookston, NE
- Oil Pump Replacement ($471 - 583) in Palacios, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($135 - 222) in Big Lake, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($230 - 297) in Hartford, IL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($777 - 1,025) in Neodesha, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($889 - 1,078) in Hawkins, WI