(95 Accord LX 2DR coupe F22 SOHC NON-VTEC) Within the past 5 years ive replaced the fuel pump, the fuel filter, the entire ignition system,the V.S.S, Cleaned fuel system and injectors multiple times and ive checked all of these in the past few days. The car has been running perfect for years besides those few problems, hasnt sputterd or stalled or had a problem shifting at all. 3 days ago i put it in reverse backed up about 3 feet and it died and hasnt started since. The D4 light started blinking and c.e.l light came on when i went to re start and it hasnt stopped since. also The fuel pump is not running as it should before start up now. ive checked the fuses and ive checked every plug on the tranny and the motor. ive checked the tranny solenoid wiring and found nothing. ive read a few things about it possibly being one of the main relays which i have yet to check. Alot of people assume it to be the vss but ive crossed that bridge before and had completely different problems than what i have now. Again... backed up, car died, D4 light flashs,check engine light came on, and fuel pump stopped priming system and car wont start all at the same time, car just turns over and over without luck. i havent jumped the plug on the pass side to get my codes yet but i plan on it...pleeaase help
D4 light blinks CEL lit up and car will not start, fuel pump not priming, why?? on 1995 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - $213) in Chidester, AR
- EGR Valve Replacement ($213 - $258) in Ralph, SD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Bethlehem, IN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($73 - $80) in Parkton, MD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($413 - $489) in Heilwood, PA