My van is misfiring and I have replace the spark plugs,wires,ignition coil and clean the MAF sensor.Can you tell me the possible problem?
cylinders misfiring on 2004 Mercury Monterey
3 answersJuly 03, 2013
Verified for the Mercury Monterey15 reports
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
1 answerDecember 09, 2013
1 answerApril 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Monterey Questions
- Why is my air blowing hot from drivers side?
- Why do I hear popping noise from my right front tire
- Why do I hear rattling noise from right rear
- Information Center not visible too dim
- brakes make a noise until they seem to warm up.....what would cause this? we just had the transmission radar replaced last week it was leaking onto the break on passanger side but took it to the car wash and had that cleaned up