how do you get at the cylinder lock drivers door can not reach it is there some secret to it. door lock broken would like to replace it. thanks
cylinder lock driver door on 1990 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by JTParts ,
November 02, 2010
Remove the armrest and the driver door handle trim. Remove the drivers door panel. The lock barrel is held in by a two pronged clip that you can remove with a long screwdriver. The door handle is held in by 2 10MM bolts. Get good light inside the door and everything is much easier to do.
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 822) in Saint Helen, MI
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Forest Hill, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Brookhaven, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 229) in Blanchester, OH