would like to see what this looks like and where located and any other info on this item
cylinder head sensor on 2006 Ford F-150
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
2 answersJanuary 19, 2009
1 answerJuly 21, 2015
1 answerMay 29, 2014
2 answersDecember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.