would like to see what this looks like and where located and any other info on this item
cylinder head sensor on 2006 Ford F-150
1 more answer
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
2 answersJanuary 19, 2009
1 answerJuly 21, 2015
1 answerMay 29, 2014
2 answersDecember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilson, WY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waverly, GA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Water Valley, MS
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($115 - 150) in Port Orchard, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 108) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($71 - 152) in Cherokee, OK