I continuously have the check engine light come on. when i check the code it just says cylinder 3 misfire. I can go to the parts store and clear it and after a few days it comes back on. the truck can be just idling and then boom the light comes on!! i have replaced the plugs once at 35K it now has 62K..do i just pay the money and replace the coil pack or in doing that will it not fix the problem??
Cylinder 3 misfire! on 2006 Chevrolet Colorado
Asked by for the 2006 Chevrolet Colorado
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Colorado Questions
- Driver side front turn signal does not work
- 1/. Why do heated seats not work? 2/. Why heater fan only operates on #4(hi)?
- Why is Fluid light on?
- air is not coming out cold,Motor kicks on it just all of a sudden quit blowing
- Can ignitioncontrol module cause a misfire on cylinder1 and cylin4 no compressi
2006 Chevrolet Colorado Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($626 - $1,240) in Sandia, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($217 - $419) in Bartow, FL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in La Salle, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($567 - $760) in Randolph, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($100 - $119) in Frankfort, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Rosedale, NY