Tried gunk head gasket sealer/repair and waited a few days and put new plug in....still fouling out plug...Expedition has 205,000 plus miles on it so I am guessing it is a head gasket?.... what can I expect a shop to charge me for repair and what all should I have done while they are doing it?
cylinder # 2 keeps fouling out plug on 5.4 triton V8 on 1997 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek