Didn't pass emissions test today. Paper states cylinders 1&3 are not firing. Will a tune-up fix that problem? I had my brother do new wires and plugs not to long ago. Admittedly it does not have it's normal power ever since.
CYLINDER 1&3 NOT FIRING on 1999 Ford Escort
4 answersMarch 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in West Hartford, VT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Burdine, KY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Averill Park, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($528 - 671) in Etna, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Harrisburg, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Haydenville, OH