Didn't pass emissions test today. Paper states cylinders 1&3 are not firing. Will a tune-up fix that problem? I had my brother do new wires and plugs not to long ago. Admittedly it does not have it's normal power ever since.
CYLINDER 1&3 NOT FIRING on 1999 Ford Escort
4 answersMarch 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start