Didn't pass emissions test today. Paper states cylinders 1&3 are not firing. Will a tune-up fix that problem? I had my brother do new wires and plugs not to long ago. Admittedly it does not have it's normal power ever since.
CYLINDER 1&3 NOT FIRING on 1999 Ford Escort
4 answersMarch 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 692) in West Hartford, VT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($360 - 599) in Burdine, KY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($205 - 356) in Averill Park, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Etna, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($725 - 814) in Harrisburg, AR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($312 - 530) in Haydenville, OH