Didn't pass emissions test today. Paper states cylinders 1&3 are not firing. Will a tune-up fix that problem? I had my brother do new wires and plugs not to long ago. Admittedly it does not have it's normal power ever since.
CYLINDER 1&3 NOT FIRING on 1999 Ford Escort
4 answersMarch 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?