Last summer due to poor cooling I had my AC checked and the garage had replaced my receiver/dryer. Dye was added to the system and now leaks are present this year. However, I noticed during the winter when I had on the defroster, the compressor was cycling every 10 - 15 seconds as if low freon was in the system. Now that it is June I turned on the AC and the system works fine but the cycling is present. I noticed that when the truck is in park there is no cycling, but when in drive it cycles. Is this an electrical problem? What should be checked and replaced?
Cycling of AC compressor on 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after email@example.com
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?