any idea what the torque spec is for the 30mm cv shaft nut is ? i just swapped out the tranny and then the rf wheel bearing locked up, destroying the bearings. i put new bearings in and a week later they went out again. i'm getting a knuckle from the junkyard today but i don't want to over torque the nut.
cv shaft torque spec on 1997 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I shift my gears but car wont move
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
1997 Ford Aspire Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 102) in Hinckley, ME
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Gardiner, ME
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Old Forge, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($176 - 235) in Dover, MA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Pleasant Plain, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Weston, ID