any idea what the torque spec is for the 30mm cv shaft nut is ? i just swapped out the tranny and then the rf wheel bearing locked up, destroying the bearings. i put new bearings in and a week later they went out again. i'm getting a knuckle from the junkyard today but i don't want to over torque the nut.
cv shaft torque spec on 1997 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
- Won't start but will turn over I replaced the spark plugs fuel filter and air fi
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?