my cv joints are bad. today the front end started shaking and belt was making noise. found a ball bearing under the car. now it will not shift and rolls in park are these things related. i know i need to replace the front end.
cv joints on 1991 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
2 answersJune 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 17, 2010
0 answersSeptember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test