my cv joints are bad. today the front end started shaking and belt was making noise. found a ball bearing under the car. now it will not shift and rolls in park are these things related. i know i need to replace the front end.
cv joints on 1991 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 25, 2010
2 answersJune 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 17, 2010
0 answersSeptember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy