I need detailed instructions on how I can replace the outer (passenger side) CV Joint boot on my 2004 BMW 325xi automatic sedan.
CV Joint boot repair on 2004 BMW 325xi
2 answersMay 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
- my heater fan does not turn off when I turn off my car
- My 04bmw 325xi hesitates shifting out of low gears,but it's only occasionally.