I need detailed instructions on how I can replace the outer (passenger side) CV Joint boot on my 2004 BMW 325xi automatic sedan.
CV Joint boot repair on 2004 BMW 325xi
4 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersMay 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2004 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,048 - 1,281) in Magee, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,317 - 2,963) in New Hartford, CT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holliday, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - 419) in Leipsic, OH
- Horn Replacement ($103 - 116) in Kanawha Falls, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($245 - 279) in Cairo, NE