I have tried everthing I know to do I have pulled with over 200 lbs. of pressure and the boot will not release from the tranny please tell me what I'm doing wrong
cv axle extreamly hard to remove from transmission on 2001 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Pattison, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($160 - 238) in Elmhurst, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Enfield, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wagarville, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - 181) in Moses Lake, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($156 - 195) in Candor, NY