I have tried everthing I know to do I have pulled with over 200 lbs. of pressure and the boot will not release from the tranny please tell me what I'm doing wrong
cv axle extreamly hard to remove from transmission on 2001 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Pattison, MS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 442) in Elmhurst, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Enfield, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($88 - 182) in Wagarville, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Moses Lake, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Candor, NY