I have a 2004 Ford Taurus, I would like to find out about how much it will cost to replace both cv axles, ball joints and shocks. I would also like to know if these repairs can be done at separate times, or they all have to be done at once. Thank you for your help.
CV Axle on 2004 Ford Taurus
1 answerSeptember 30, 2010
2 answersFebruary 23, 2015
1 answerApril 27, 2010
2 answersOctober 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order